Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Projects - whatever comes to mind

Its so practical to be able to sew and  you can customize whatever you like or use to your liking


feb/mar 2014. had a kids sewing workshop.





mar 2014. was in the mood for covers. covers for my air purifier, air fryer, luggage, etc
 




Dec 2013
I made some stuff for the kitchen, and anything that I would need.

fridge handles holder

 
cosmetics brush holder
 made a carrier out of the gift bag from starbucks

 
a little matching baby pink bag for my gal's ear phones

 
Christmas stockings.



pot holders


25 days of xmas...

 
made these bean sprout bags for a pair of new born twins.




.
 I used some of the left over fabrics to do this business card holder. Originally had this as a tissue pouch but then it came out too small and I converted it to my business card holder. I've learned that using elastic band for the closure doesn't last. After using it for 2 months now, the elastic band broke. So, its best not to use elastic bands.
 

This was made to old a external hard disk with the outer pocket to slot in your cables.
 

Thank you for supporting me, Seashell. This is for a monitor cover with a dog bone.
 
 

I made these to hold my hard disk. It's a lot neater when the cables are slotted into the front pockets.
 

I made these to hold my Garmin and my ipod.
 

I modified this design from http://darlingadventures.com/?p=1998. It was originally a fabric book journal but since I loved the design so much, I had to have it on my first sewing machine cover. I use white flannelette as the inner lining. This fits both my sewing machines but I'll be designing another shortly.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment